কিভাবে হোমপেজ সেট করবেন?
We'll show you how to automatically open any web page you want when you launch Firefox or click the Home button .
Set or change your home page
- Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button
- Click to set this page as your home page.
Tip: More home page settings are available in the OptionsPreferences window.
- Click the menu button
, select and then choose the panel.
- From the drop-down menu you can choose to have Firefox show a blank page on startup or show all of your windows and tabs from your previous session.
- You can also set multiple pages as your home page: Open each page in a separate tab and click on .
Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is how to do it:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select .On the menu bar, click on the menu and select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select .
Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the panel.
- In the Startup box under Home Page: click
Click to close the Options window.Click to close the Preferences window.Close the Preferences window. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
We have solutions:
- If you keep getting the "Firefox has just updated" tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.
- If you can't see the Home button, have a look at Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
- If a page keeps opening even after you've removed a third-party toolbar and restored your home page, see Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox - How to fix.