I clicked on start Firefox with add-ons disabled to see which ones were making it slow. But now how do I get them enabled. When I look at add-ons manager none of them say enable all say disable except one which I clicked enable
Once You re-opened Your Firefox browser, it will automatically enable all Add-ons.Read this answer in context 21
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Once You re-opened Your Firefox browser, it will automatically enable all Add-ons.
Your in Safemode,
Firefox Menu > Quit , to come out of the safemode
it does not automatically enable all add-ons, otherwise you would have to go through and set them every time you log on.
AM I RIGHT???
If you have made changes to the enable/disable state while in Safe Mode or in normal mode then you will have to enable the extensions yourself in "Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions".