Upon Installing new Version of Firefox 4.0, my Hp ProtectTools doesn't work anymore in the new firefox. How to solve?
HP ProtectTools is not recognizing the open web pages editable fields Logon(username /pass) Fields.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I update my Firefox to version 4.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_12 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Check with HP for an update for that program.
Or, you may have to revert to Firefox 3.6.16.
It does not work with firefox 8 either - or any version of firefox after 3.6.16- I wil be reverting , again, - perhaps mozilla can sort this out by the next release??