Firefox freezes on certain websites such as youtube.com and perezhilton.com.
Firefox freezes on certain websites. The only way to get off of the frozen page is to start task manager. Leave firefox and start a new browser. I have already updated the plugins. How can I make this stop.
Every time Firefox opened
== a week ago
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
i have this problem too, it's become a nightmare
Me too! Deleted all addons and plugins. Even reinstalled Firefox. Nothing worked...
Same here :(