I upgraded Firefox now YAHOO only displays as a list of abbreviated text, no images, no links, etc.
I upgraded Firefox. I cannot get YAHOO to load properly. I get a lengthy column on the left side of the screen without images, links etc. I can get YAHOO SPORTS to work properly. Suggestions? or, how do I re-install the previous Firefox version?
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Web Page Won't Display Properly
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears. You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions. You have to close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")