This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do I bookmark a single tab in tab mix plus? Not showing on the context menu.
I used to be able to save a single web site in tab mix plus when right clicking on the tab. Now, I only have the option to bookmark all the tabs. I can't find a single bookmark tab on any of the options menus in tab mix plus.
All Replies (4)
You can bookmark a single tab by clicking on the star in the location bar, or using keyboard shortcut Control+D
I'm a mouse user as opposed to a keyboard user so the Control+D shortcut isn't any good for me.
I'll use the star, but it's strange that this Tab Mix Plus addon isn't as efficient as it was before.
I'm underwhelmed with the tab location in the latest version. Have found no improvement in the location regardless of the claims--no detraction either, just can't understand change for the sake of change when the re-location doesn't improve anything.
The Tab context menus in Firefox 4 have been changed a lot due to the addition of Panorama to Firefox 4.
Doesn't Bookmark this Page appear in the Main context menu for you?
Second "grouping" of context menu items, below Stop.
Issues with Tab Mix Plus should be addressed in the TMP fora.
"I'm underwhelmed with the tab location in the latest version. Have found no improvement in the location regardless of the claims--no detraction either, just can't understand change for the sake of change when the re-location doesn't improve anything. "
You can put the Tab Bar below the toolbars as it was in prior Firefox versions:
- right-click in a blank area on a toolbar, click "Tabs on top" to clear the check mark.
You need to update the following plugin:
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Check your plugin versions on either of the following links':
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update Shockwave for Director
- NOTE: this is not the same as Shockwave Flash; this installs the Shockwave Player.
- Use Firefox to download and SAVE the installer to your hard drive from the link in the article below (Desktop is a good place so you can find it).
- When the download is complete, exit Firefox (File > Exit)
- locate and double-click in the installer you just downloaded, let the install complete.
- Restart Firefox and check your plugins again.
- Download link and more information: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Shockwave+plugin+with+Firefox
Modified by Helper7677