This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
The aa.com site does not work properly using firefox, using edge the site does work correctly
I cannot update seat assignments using firefox on the American airlines site. Using my edge browser, I can update seat assignments. I also get messages that firefox is blocking some apps while on the aa site. This may be causing the problem.
All Replies (1)
Hi, what extensions are you running please and info was not shared for that ? As well what security software are your running ?
Please Test : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?