This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/ WEB PAGE COULDN´T be LOADED
Hi, recently introduced in my company SAFELINKs checker from Outlook/Microsoft. As i have the Firefox Nightly version as default web browser, when i try to open a link in an incomming email, as the original Hyperlinks has been modified, and added the "safelink", it´s not resolved correctly by Mozilla. Asked Microsoft, they argue that the problem relays in Firefox configuration. This is an exampled of NOT resolved Link.
Could you help on this? Thanks!
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!