Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
Firefox 14.xx and 15.xx crash recursively at start up, in normal and safe mode, I have complete disinstall and reinstall more time, no solution in any way
Всички отговори (3)
Presumably you did discover
as you have included a Crash ID in the system information aside.
Please post another couple of CrashIDs lets see if they offer any further clues. Have you noticed when looking at those links whether the crash signature is always the same or not ?
Sometimes with crashes that have no immediate obvious solution the problem turns out to be due to malware so you should make efforts to scan your system with multiple and up-to-date scanners as suggested in this /questions/914980#answer-302372
For forum cross referencing purposes
- Report for your CrashID 8a688b4e-5963-4c83-b129-3eb682121005
- Crash Signature: SocketWrite | PR_SetPollableEvent | nsSocketTransportService::OnDispatchedEvent(nsIThreadInternal*)
- Related Bug 662330 --- crash in nsSocketTransportService::OnDispatchedEvent @ SocketWrite
( also Possibly Bug 763261 may have some relationship )
I forgot to mention. Firefox 14 & 15 will not be crashing on most systems, and the crash signature reported does not appear very common. As the problem may well be related to your own machine I would also suggest you try troubleshooting by
- using Firefox with a new clean profile. (use only the default theme and noplugins or extensions ). Follow instructions here to create a new profile
- starting up in WINDOWS safemode
How important is firefox use to you, and have you got very important bookmarks you will need to keep and use ? (I ask as this sort of problem is not always easy to solve, and you may need workarounds in the meantime. )
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked