Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
How do I stop sites such as poker games popping up when I visit other sites?
How do I stop sites such as poker games and advertising sites popping up while surfing the net?
Всички отговори (2)
Some of these sites have complicated ways to cirvumvent browsers' pop-up blocking ability and it is not always possible for Firefox's built-in pop-up blocker to detect them all.
It may take a while to get to know how to use NoScript properly so I recommend read the guides at http://noscript.net
I hope that helps you.
Also do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website