Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
facebook has blank page after upgrading firefox
face book home page is blank after upgrading firefox
URL of affected sites
Всички отговори (2)
For something like this, clearing your cookies and cache should work.
- Open the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History... .
- In the Time Range to clear: drop-down, select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items that can be cleared.
- Select both Cookies and Cache.
- Click Clear Now .
But I also noticed that you have the add-on "XUL Cache", which is a result of malware being installed on your system. See http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t192538.html
I was having the same issue for a few weeks. But just checked the FireFox error console and found a problem on regular facebook home page ( Without HTTPS ).
Error: uncaught exception: Error: Permission denied for <https://www.facebook.com> to get property Proxy.InstallTrigger
Then I used HTTPS for facebook the the problem is gone :)
The problem is due to security permissions for regular HTTP pages.
To solve this blank page issue just do the following :
1. Visit : Security Settings on Facebook
2. Enable Secure Browsing.
And you are done :)