I want to VIEW the attachment only
Just recently, when trying to view an attachment in GMAIL email, I have noticed that I must now download the attachment to view it. Sometimes I do not want to download the attachment. Can I change the setting? This is a recent change and I am trying to pinpoint if it is a browser setting or a GMAIL setting. Thank you!
Всички отговори (2)
Hello! The following articles might be helpful for you: How file downloads are handled in Firefox version 98 and above Manage file types and download actions in Firefox
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/98.0/releasenotes/ Firefox has a new optimized download flow . . . .
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-downloads-preferences-using-downloads-menu Changes to how file downloads are handled in Firefox version 98
- Firefox no longer asks what to do for each file by default
- Downloads panel automatically opens
- Downloaded files are saved to disk
- Set a default app to open a file type
- "Always Open Similar Files" option from the Downloads panel
- Frequently asked questions
You can set this pref to false on the about:config page to prevent opening the download panel on each download.
- browser.download.alwaysOpenPanel = false
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I accept the risk!" to continue.