I do a search on the internet and when items come up, I click on them and they won't open.
The top 1 or 2 results might open but many of the others will not open when I click on them. This has just recently happened in this last few weeks. Thanks for the help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Toolbar Plugin
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
At lease one of your plugins looks to be out of date;
With the last Firefox upgrade, some plugins are no longer enabled until you enable it.
Open the Add-ons Manager by Pressing the Alt or F10 key to bring up the tool bar. Followed by; Tools > Add-ons.
Hot key; <Control> (Mac: <Command>) <Shift> A)
On the left side of the page, select Plugins.
BTW; At the top right is a link to check your plugins.