Тази тема беше архивирана. Моля, задайте нов въпрос ако имате нужда от помощ.
hi sir...my firefox is having this peculiar problem ..i have tried all the steps given in the prevoius page..but youtube video is not buffering...
initially it buffers for a second...suddenly message appears 'error occured..'...only youtube is having this problem..other website videos buffers fine..i have tried all the solutions you have given in the these pages...but its not working..please help me out...
Всички отговори (1)
Thank you for your question, we are currently investigating the cause of this and a work around. Currently there was a blocking of a number of ips in India that has had a large affect on Firefox/Youtube users.
Suggestions for troubleshooting this issue have been:
- "Clear the Cache":
Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
- "Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
- As well as temporarily changing dns to 184.108.40.206
- Flushing the dns cache on the computer
- File may be unavailable, please try again later.
- Disable all video players from [about:addons] and see if it will play from the default HTML5 player.
Please post back with your results, it could help other users. Thank you.