Other Firefox support
Тази статия вече не се поддържа и съдържанието и може да е остаряло.
Most of the content on support.mozilla.com was written by volunteers. In addition to this website, the Mozilla Community includes many developers and long-time Firefox users who run other Firefox support resources. This page lists several websites and other venues for Firefox support, that are worth checking out.
Tips & tweaks
- Mozilla Links - Tips
- tweakguides: Firefox Tweak Guide
- techspot: Firefox Tweak Guide
- About.com Internet for Beginners: Firefox Browser Tips
- Ramona's Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, and SeaMonkey Solutions
- the-edmeister's Firefox informational pages
Facts & advice
New users are welcome to post questions at the MozillaZine Firefox Support Forum hosted by Mozillazine. If you've read the frequently asked support questions, and still can't find the answer to your question, click the "[[Create New Topic]" link and fill out the form to pose your question to forum members.
Other web forums
- Windows BBS Netscape and Mozilla Forum
- Netscape Unofficial FAQ Firefox Forums
- SillyDog701 Message Centre Firefox, SeaMonkey and Netscape forum
Newsgroups and mailing lists
Use a newsgroup reader like Thunderbird or Outlook Express to post questions in the "mozilla.support.firefox" newsgroup, available on [news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.firefox news.mozilla.org] (Mozilla's news server), or via the web, using Google Groups. It is also available as a mailing list. Please read the Mozilla Forum Etiquette page before posting.
- [news://alt.fan.mozilla alt.fan.mozilla]
- [news://comp.infosystems.www.browsers.ms-windows comp.infosystems.www.browsers.ms-windows]
- [news://comp.infosystems.www.browsers.mac comp.infosystems.www.browsers.mac]
- [news://comp.infosystems.www.browsers.x comp.infosystems.www.browsers.x]
- [news://comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc]
Real Time Chat (IRC)
Once you have a client, you can talk to other users in real time by joining in the #firefox channel on irc.mozilla.org (Mozilla's chat server). (If you're using Chatzilla, clicking the link above should open a new window. Simply type your question in the text field which appears next to your nickname at the bottom of the window, and wait for an answer).