How to choose the location of the tool tray?
My tooltray has always been at the bottom of the screen, popping up when I mouse there. Lately it has moved, on its on as far as I know, to the top and back down. I find I like it at the top. What do I do to choose its location?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1687
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
The windows taskbar?
Despite the statement at your reference that the technique described does not apply to System 7, it works just fine. Thanks much!