This thread was archived. Əgər kömək lazımdırsa lütfən yeni sual verin.
Ever since verifying my Firefox account (but not syncing with anything), I've not been able to load Gmail. It works fine in other browsers, but not FireFox ...
I just had FF walk me through "verifying" my account ... but since doing so, I can't access GMail in FF (it works in other browsers just fine) ... is there some funky security thing screwing this up. I use FF as my main browser (and GMail as my main mail) so it is VERY inconvenient to not have GMail active in FF!
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!