Good evening !
After reinstalling Windows 10 1809 properly on my computer (total reset), Firefox is unable to access some websites and content such as Mozilla Support pag… (read more)
Good evening !
After reinstalling Windows 10 1809 properly on my computer (total reset), Firefox is unable to access some websites and content such as Mozilla Support page or YouTube videos:
Some details :
- It does'nt happen with other web browsers (tested on Chrome, Edge and Opera).
- Youtube homepage loads just fine, but the crash happens when I click on a video, no matter if I'm logged in or not.
- Mozilla homepage works just fine, but support page is impossible to reach (I had to use Opera to write these lines)
-I installed Microsoft Feature Pack (this one : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack), but no improvement.
- I tryed to reset the USERAGENT but it was already by default.
- I tryed to reinstall Firefox, no improvement.
- I have tryed with and without Adobe Flash, no difference, problem is still here.
Here you can see the 7 last error codes found in about:crashes
Here is a couplet of websites that are impossible to reach at all at the moment, but there should be more ...
My Windows is brand new and official, I have a tower system that works perfectly fine except for this problem, which is very weird, that's why I'm askig you some help !
Thanks for your precious help and for your time.