I think that recently I had to update Flash version and it was all okay even after the update. But yesterday videos on YouTube all of a sudden stopped dis… (read more)
I think that recently I had to update Flash version and it was all okay even after the update. But yesterday videos on YouTube all of a sudden stopped displaying. Just like that, in the morning they were okay and then around of noon, all of sudden blank. Didn't install anything new or something.. now I only get White screen with no any border, just an empty spot where the video should be. Beside that, any other flash content [i.e. videos on Facebook, vimeo are not displaying as well]. All I get on YouTube is constant "loading" indicator beside the cursor which keeps blipping.
Now the strange thing is first - I have no problems with this on other browsers like i.e. Google Chrome, and second.. IF I uninstall Flash from my PC, I can watch YouTube videos on Mozilla although the max resolution is 720p.. and vimeo/facebook videos will still not work. How da heck is that even possible? O.o
I've tried a lot of different things and nothing helped.. here are some of the them [I hope I won't forget something]
- Uninstalling Mozilla/Flash then installing them again
- Uninstalling Flash, then letting Mozilla suggest me to add it
- Disabling/Deleting all of my extensions
- Turning off that hardware acceleration thingy
- Deleting cookies from YouTube then adding them to exceptions
- Clearing out whole history/cache or whatever
- Right clicking on the "empty space" where video should be.. to see if any options will pop-up [Of course they don't, there is no video to start with]
- Scanning for viruses [Nothing]
Can anyone please help me?
Any suggestion, what can I do?