Im using firefox on Android Jellybean. After a recent update of Firefox i am not able to get the selection list in websites like goibibo.com, indianrail.gov.in
Also entering captcha(image) value becomes problem especially while e-ticket booking through irctc.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r115
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:28.0) Gecko/28.0 Firefox/28.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache.
The Firefox cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing.
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
I had already tried that, but didn't work.
I think its a bug. I'm filing a bug on this.
Goto Android settings > Language and Input
- Open the Android Keyboard
- Auto-correction - OFF
- Show Correction suggestions - Always hide.
It works fine, when the auto correction if off, the problem with Android Suggestion, so firefox stops showing the selection