Videos no longer play in browser
AVI, MP4, WMV will not play. Have LG G2 with Firefox Beta installed
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:28.0) Gecko/28.0 Firefox/28.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with playing videos on Firefox for Android. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the manufacture and model of your phone?
- What is the Android version of the phone?
- What version of Firefox do you currently have?
- Please provide the exact steps to reprodcuce the issue you are encountering.
- Are you encountering an error message? And are you able to provide a screenshot?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
see the first known issue on https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/mobile/28.0/releasenotes/
We are working to resolve this and may release an out of band fix for this problem.