Where is the JAVA console?
Hi, i need to tracethe System.out.println() information given from my JAVA applet, but actually the default console of Firefox 25.1 don't show anything... Why?? I need to download an extension separately?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Sky Italia Player Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. Because Java applets are embedded we do not have a console in our web tools. If you take a look at the following web page there are instructions on how to enable to Java Console in windows.
Please let us know if this solves your issue.
ok, so i've to enable the console from JAVA software installed on my system
I'm not sure if there are options other than the Java Console provided by the software on your system. You might try asking the fine folks over at StackOverflow. If you tag your post with Firefox and Java you should have a few developing minded people to answer your question.
Configure Java -> Advanced -> Show console
The real problem is that once closed the console, it won't open anymore reloading page's applet too