ASPX HTTPS: pages not loading
When I log on to www.ceridian-benefits.com to pay my bill I click through a series of links where pages open before I get to the last page on the www.ceridian-benefits.com website which is referenced by https://www.ceridian-benefits.com/Billings/PayMyBill.aspx?ACCOUNTID= with a bunch of code after the equal sign. After clicking on a final conformation I am transferred to the Billmatrix website where my payment will be collected.
In Firefox 18.02 and 19.0 the same page reference https://www.ceridian-benefits.com/Billings/PayMyBill.aspx?ACCOUNTID= with a bunch of code after the equal sign is in Firefox address field when the new tab opens and the page is blank. Nothing happens from this point forward the page remains blank no matter how long I wait.
In Internet Explorer 8 when the new tab opens the page at the new website opens correctly which is https://paymentscobra.billmatrix.com/SelectPaymentType.aspx?sid= with a much of code after the equal sign and I am able to pay my bill with problem.
Your assistance would be appreciated. I consider Firefox to be my browser of the future as Microsoft discontinues support for Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8. I am happy with Windows XP and have no plans to change operating systems.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Please contact the support department of the website for assistance as there may be a coding issue. You can also try clearing cache and cookies.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!