when I click on an article to read in yahoo news,why does the timer come on and the message" mozilla firefox not responding"?
When I sign out of e-mail, go to yahoo news, and select an article to read, The sidebar will not go up and down to read the article and the timer comes on for quite some time.The message "mozilla firefox not responding. This has been going on for quite some time. Thank you
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
hello, please try if you can resolve the issue by resetting firefox (this will keep your bookmarks & passwords): Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings
I still have not been able to clear the problem