This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I can't see pictures
since I update Firefox 8 I can't see the other pictures in this website, only I can see in ie explorer or using Firefox in my Mac, what I need to fix this problem?
All Replies (8)
-> Clear Cookies & Cache
Check and tell if its working.
still the same
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
I see the images, but if I press next image nothing happens, try this page: http://www.diariouno.com.ar/canales/autos/contenidos/2012/01/10/noticia_0001.html
I use an add-on called AdBlock Plus. When i Disable it on your site i can view the all the images using the Next/Previous buttons.
That's why i provided the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems link to check if you can view the images while using Firefox in Safe Mode.
Its probably an add-on issue. Check and tell if its working.
Yes, problem fixed, it's was a ABP, I just disable and now it is working. Tank a lot
Tank but that it's what I did, and it;s work great.