Somehow I deleted all pictures of everyone that sends me messages
I clicked on the right side of the mouse and clicked on something and all the pictures of my friends who send messages disappeared.
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.5.2 NET_mmhpset
Is this with webmail email? Were you accessing the download directory? I suppose those images are not in the trash? More information would be helpful.
- It's when your messaging on the internet,no it's not E-mail.It's like if I would go on on line chat there would be names but no faces next to the names.
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right-click context menu while saving an image.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.