This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Oops, something is not right... Flash Plug-In Warning Explanation: You do not have the Flash player installed on your browser. How to Fix the Problem: This game requires the Flash plug-in. Download the latest Flash player now.
When I try to play certain games on pogo, I get this: Oops, something is not right...
Flash Plug-In Warning
Explanation: You do not have the Flash player installed on your browser.
How to Fix the Problem: This game requires the Flash plug-in. Download the latest Flash player now. So I download latest still get error message
All Replies (1)
It is best to go to the source, Adobe, to get their software and updates. Sometimes malware can infect sites with messages that appear legitimate, but will, instead, install malware/virus/trojan on your system. Read the following carefully to install and/or update Adobe Flash.
There are 2 versions of Adobe Flash; an ActiveX version for IE only and a Plugin version for most other browsers including Firefox. On a Windows system, you should always update both individually. You do not have Adobe Flash (aka "Shockwave Flash" in Add-ons > Plugins) installed.
- Using Firefox, go to the following direct download link and SAVE the download to your desktop so you can find it later: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
- When the download is finished, close Firefox (File > Exit OR Firefox button > Exit)
- Click or double-click on the file you just saved to your desktop
- In the installation window that appears, click the box to the left of "I have read and...." to place a check mark in the box
- The "Install" button in the lower right corner will now be highlighted, click it.
- The installation is quick.
- Start Firefox and test your installation here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Direct link ActiveX version for IE only: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Modified by SafeBrowser