Is there a version newer than 18.104.22.168 that will support my old Mac G4 with a PowerPC processor?
I have a 11-year-old Mac running Mac OS 10.3.9. I am looking for a newer version of Firefox than what I am currently running: 22.214.171.124. I am experiencing problems with websites with the version I have now. Please help! I love Firefox and don't want to go back to Safari. My computer won't support an OS upgrade.
Additional System Details
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Unfortunately not. Firefox 184.108.40.206 is the last version that runs of OS X 10.3
Other browsers that you can look at: