Says my email has exceeded its limit, but I haven't sent out 500 emails in one day. I only sent out 4 groups of about 20.
Keeps bouncing my emails out of outlook and when I use firefox directly out of gmail, it says I have exceeded my limit of 500 per day. Which I have not sent out that many today.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.9
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110614 AskTbFTB/22.214.171.12490 Firefox/3.6.18 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Can't find any that pertain to the situation
That's actually a message from Google, not Firefox. Doing a search for "500 emails exceeded limit" brings up http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=1c5a1c902b7037e9&hl=en which suggests that your account may have been compromised. You need to talk to Google about it. Good luck!