How can I get hold of version 3.5? My employer doesn't support 5.01.
I recently updated to version 5.01. But for me to access my employer's intranet I apparently need version 3.5, so I will need to instal it again. Please advise on how to do that/where to get hold of the disk image. Thanks a lot!
Additional System Details
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 220.127.116.1168
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Do a clean (re-)install:
-> Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.
- Firefox 3.6.19: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
-> Uninstall your current Firefox version and Remove the Firefox Program Files folder. It is important to delete this folder to Remove all the files and make sure that there are no problems with files that were leftover after Uninstalling Firefox.
- Do not select to Remove My Personal Data when you uninstall the current version.
-> Install Firefox from the saved Firefox installer
Check and tell if its working.