This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Firefox always re-opens full screen, regardless of previous state.
Firefox always re-opens full screen, regardless of previous state. VERY annoying on a wide screen monitor. How do I fix this?
All Replies (3)
I can't recall a similar complaint about Full Screen in the 4 months since Firefox 4.0 was released, and 5.0 is a security update for 4.0.
What cor-el said.
Modified by AliceWyman
Had this problem myself today but solved it quite differently:
- Right click Firefox icon and choose Properties
- Go to Compatibility tab
- Click Use resolution 640x480 pixels
- Ok and start Firefox
- Firefox will now start (very lowres), but you should be able to change the size of the window.
- Close Firefox and uncheck the 640x480 thingy
- Start Firefox again and now all should be fine.
Modified by linemapper