Is there a way to export my usernames and passwords stored for import into another computer?
I recently migrated to a new computer. I am wondering if there is a way to move the stored usernames and passwords that I have on the old machine for import on the new machine.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.4
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Modified by cor-el
is there anyway to know that this 3rd party Add-On is secure and legitimate? These are ALL my passwords, after all.
You can always backup the related key3.db (encryption key) and signons.sqlite (names, passwords) files and move those to the new profile instead of using the extension.
That method always works and also avoids installing the extension in case it gets discontinued in the future or is otherwise not accessible.