This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
find is hidden behind tool bar at the bottom of page at cisco.com
The Cisco web site has a tool bar at the bottom of the page. If I Ctrl-f and search for something on the page, sometimes it's hidden behind the tool bar
All Replies (2)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Other things that need attention:
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp (Java Platform: Download JRE)
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried your suggestion but, things are still found behind cisco's tool bar.