This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
A webpage (http://www.cinematization.com/index.php/) turns on unexpectedly on my laptop whenever I am on Internet, using Internet Explorer or Firefox. How can I solve this problem?
The webpage (http://www.cinematization.com/index.php/)opens unexpectedly in Firefox every time I click with my mouse on the web page I am currently on and want to go to some other web page or I want to close it. It appears several times in both cases, when I use Internet Eplorer or Firefox. But the web page turns on always in Firefox.
All Replies (1)
Do a malware check with a few malware scan programs.
You need to use all programs because each detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of the database before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
See also "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked and What to do when searches take you to the wrong search website .