Firefox is requesting that we download the new version I keep getting message sayiny that3.6.8 dmg corrupt Image what so I so?
When I enter my email firefox is requesting that I download the new upgrade I try and I get the message 3.6.8 dmg corrupt Image, I can still enter my email and read my mail but I cannot send or reply to any emails
Modified by shendrickson
Additional System Details
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- RealMedia Player
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Firefox 220.127.116.11 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3