How can I merge all of the new FF windows that are open into one window with multiple tabs? Safari has a merge windows feature that I like. This is really nice when conducting reasearch on multiple sites at the same time.
When I clik on weblinks they all open into new windows making it somewhat painful to clik on window in the menu bar to go to each new page. I would rather have a feature that would allow me to merge all of those individual windows into tabs within one page.
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Tab Mix Plus: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1122
Thank you. That worked. I was able to open 1 window with multiple tabs. Thanks cor-el!
(locking this thread because of age)