All webpages default to way too zoomed in
I updated Firefox yesterday and now every single website I go to is way too zoomed in. It was not like that before and it somehow has become the default zoom level. I have to manually change the zoom level each time I go to a page, refresh a page, open a new window, open a new tab, etc. How do I fix this? It's only been one day and it's getting annoying.
Every time Firefox opened
== I updated Firefox yesterday
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- npmnqmp 071503000004
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
You can rename the file content-prefs.sqlite to content-prefs.sqlite.old (or delete) in the Profile Folder to reset the page zoom on all sites.