I'm having problems with certificate pages downloading...
Every time I go into ebay or anything that logs in the pages come out incomplete and black and white only with scattered words. I actually can't view some pages or pay things online alomost as if it was a protection then again I can't do anything. I've gone to all my preference options and I just dont know what else to try. This just started happening when I moved to my new apt, Help!!!
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Contribute Plug-inInbrowser Editor Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
Just Try reinstalling Mozilla Firefox.