i only see half of my theme, how do i expand this? to see whole picture
i'd like to see my whole theme how do i modify it to view the bottom half?
Additional System Details
- -HBLite Firefox Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Add some Toolbars to see the entire height of the persona image = 3000px by 200px (I don't think the full width of the Persona image can be seen on anything except a wide screen TV display).
Firefox comes with 3 Toolbars, the Menu bar, the Navigation bar, and the Bookmarks toolbar. It may vary depending on your operating system and whether you have Large or Small toolbar icons selected, but on my system I need to have 10 toolbars showing to see the full height of the Persona I have selected. YMMV
View > Toolbars - Customize Then hit the Add New Toolbar button, name that new toolbar (I named them Spacer 1 -7), and then add a single Space to each new Toolbar. Repeat until you have 7 more Toolbars. When you're done - hit the Done button.
Add extra empty toolbars if you want to see more of the persona. You can create new toolbars in View > Toolbars > Customize You have to place something on a toolbar (drag a Space on it) before closing the Customize window as empty toolbars are automatically removed.