i cant log into, "my account", from the orange web site.
when i select the my account icon it takes me to a page to select mobile account or broadband account. when i select mobile account it goes to the firefox error page , cannot connect with orange etc. ive spoken to orange help and there is no prob with site and i can access it from my mobile. but not the lap top that uses firefox.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -The IcedTea NPR Web Browser Plugin (using IcedTea6 1.8 (6b18-1.8-0ubuntu1)) executes Java applets.
- The Totem 2.30.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100628 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Firefox/3.6.6
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at services.orange.co.uk.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
One of your add-ons might be the culprit too. Try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode with all add-ons disabled. If that solves the problem, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and possibly Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems