When I download the 3.6.3 version I get a warning pop up saying 'the following disk images failed to mount'. What do I need to do to stop this from happening?
After downloading the a pop up box called Warning appears with saying 'The following disk images failed to mount' and below that there is a table that has Image with a Firefox 3.6.3 and another field called Reason saying Corrupt image. The current version of firefox I am using is 22.214.171.124
Every time Firefox opened
== Recently when trying to download a newer version
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- RealMedia Player
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/188.8.131.52
DOM Inspector 184.108.40.206
Firefox 3.0 and 3.5/6 versions require at least Mac OS X 10.4 http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements.html - Mozilla Firefox 3.6 System Requirements ..... Firefox 220.127.116.11 is the last release that runs on Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3 See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox
So I think I need to buy a new computer!
Thank you for your help.
The reason I wanted to download a later version is because my facebook doesn't work properly on my current version.
Thank you for your help - at least I now know the reason.