when I log onto therecorder.com on internet explorer, ads on the right side are displayed. This fails to occur when I use firefox. How can I correct?
I want to change settings in firefox so the ads on the site below appear.
URL of affected sites
Disable Ad block.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 AskTbSB/18.104.22.16804 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Disable Ad block.
The on line chat guy AlexsandrS whose written communication skills were below adequate got frustrated and disconnected me. When I go to therecorder.com on internet explorer at this site: http://www.law.com/jsp/ca/index.jsp I can see the Legal Additions 'side ad'. However, on Mozilla this will not appear. I want to correct this on Mozilla. AlexsandrS said it was a 'side value' problem and couldn't be corrected. This makes no sense. If one can see the side add on internet explorer why not on Mozilla? Please assist.