When I search using ask.com, I am now redirected to google-analytics.com and never get there - this is a sudden problem - what happened?
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Try clearing the browser cache, as well as ask.com and google cookies. Then, try the site again.
See these articles:
Thanks, but I've already done that as well as disabling Java add ons. Still not working.
Have you tried disabling other add-ons? See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
Thanks again. I have disabled all add-ons. Still redirects to google-analytics and hangs up.
problème pour accéder à un site j'ai un message de transfert de données de google analytique qui reste bloqué
same problem for me