Messages in error console - potentially vulnerable to CVE-2009-3555
Shown in Error Console on every site visited - potentially vulnerable to CVE-2009-3555
What is this and what can I do about it?
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Add-ons - Adblock Plus, Ghostery, NoScript and Java
That message is meant for webmasters to make them aware that they need to fix their servers. Firefox 3.6 versions can detect such a misconfiguration and displays a warning in the "Tools > Error Console".