Firefox can't establish connection to websocket, fixed after restart
Hi, I've been having problems with my Firefox. After some time (~1 day?) all websocket connections stop working until I restart the browser. In JS console I can see "Firefox can't establish connection to ws://..." (or wss://).
This really affects all pages, for example Discord, Onshape, Jupyter notebook, and 100% gets fixed when FF is restarted.
I'm looking mostly for some debugging tips. So far I've tried increasing `network.websocket.max-connections` from 200 to 500, without any luck. I have also tried to examine some pages for open websockets using developer tools, but didn't find anything suspicious.
I'm running version 110.0.1 built on Gentoo, but this issue has been with me for couple versions already. I have a few extensions, including uBlock origin and leechblock, approximately 100-200 open tabs in 4-5 windows at all times. Restarting firefox every day is not the worst, but I'd definitely prefer to not have to do that