Secure Connection Failed
- The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
- Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."
I tried various soln. :
- Selecting DNS over HTTPS and auto-detect proxy setting
- Disabling every addon and Kaspersky
- change security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling to false
The site is working fine in Firefox Android. I am running Firefox 79 (Windows 10)
All Replies (2)
Bing search https://www.bing.com/search?q=PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR This simply means, that the peer or some middlebox in between (firewall) is terminating the connection.
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connection certificates and send their own.
This server is quite behind on security and only supports TLS 1.0
TLS 1.0. and TLS 1.1 are disabled by default although I get an error page that allows to enable TLS 1.0 and that makes the website work.
- security.tls.version.enable-deprecated = true
See TLS version unsupported:
You can check your browser.