is the older version of FF limited by winxp vulnerable to the zero-day attack?
i don't even know what version i have. i am guessing 56. unable to upgrade, tried multiple times.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- thinkorswim loader
- thinkDesktop configuration loader
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
yes it's affected by this and other known active exploits