This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Coding error when watching videos
Ever since the latest update I have been getting a coding error at the top of every single video I watch. It doesn't matter which website I go to, the error is constantly there, YouTube, MLB, ESPN, Yahoo...etc etc.
Has anyone ever gotten this error in the latest update?
All Replies (1)
That looks like a problem with your Firefox installation and Firefox isn't able to resolve the label name that is showing in the screenshot. Firefox can't create a specific button.
What Firefox locale (user interface language) do you use?
Do a clean reinstall of the current Firefox release and delete the Firefox program folder before installing a fresh copy of the current Firefox release.
- download the Firefox installer and save the file to the desktop
If possible uninstall your current Firefox version to cleanup the Windows Registry and settings in security software.
- do NOT remove "personal data" when you uninstall the current Firefox version, because this will remove all profile folders and you lose personal data like bookmarks and passwords including personal data in profiles created by other Firefox versions
Remove the Firefox program folder before installing that newly downloaded copy of the Firefox installer.
- (64-bit Firefox) "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\"
- (32-bit Firefox) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\"
- it is important to delete the Firefox program folder to remove all the files and make sure there are no problems with files that were leftover after uninstalling
Your personal data like bookmarks is stored in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose personal data when you reinstall or update Firefox, but make sure NOT to remove personal data when you uninstall Firefox as that will remove all Firefox profile folders and you lose your personal data.
Modified by cor-el