Can not load ADBLOCK since update on my older computer system, Help
Since the Firefox update, I can not load ADBLOCK onto my older computer system (vista). Before the latest update it was working, then disappeared with the update. The latest version, the one that is supposed to fix this issue will not work with the vista system. Is there any options/fixes for this, or do I need to suffer thru all these ads? And a new computer is not a option.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.151.2 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1258165#answer-1218833 fixed the issue for my v54.