This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Cannot watch Spectrum TV live. No longer works after last upgrade of firefox on mac desktop computer. Any help to resolve? Thanks!
Spectrum is no help. Watching on Safari works but everything else I use is on Firefox. Need a fix! Thanks you!
All Replies (2)
Adblock Plus maybe the issue.
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
- https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/3014746 - Youtube
- https://www.youtube.com/html5/ - Can you support HTML5
and of course end up at the unusual : please try a Refresh but Note that this does more than uninstalling and re-installing does. Normal uninstalling does not remove some preferences which may have become corrupt. Please Refresh but do this 1st:
Side note, I'd strongly suggest updating Mac to 10.12 or 10.13 if your computer hardware can support it.